Becoming an NBIPA Registered School or Educator is a show of your commitment to empowering Namibian Beauty Industry Professionals by providing the best education available locally.
As a registered NBIPA school or educator, you are responsible for upholding a high standard and quality of education, which directly affects the sustainability and reputation of our industry as a whole.
The NBIPA believes that educators and schools are a vital element of the success of the beauty industry, and if we, as an industry hope to achieve the Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives of the NBIPA, it is important that the foundation and example you set for your students is a good one.
As an educator in your field of practice it is necessary that you have extensive skills and knowledge within that field in order to be able to successfully mentor your students. If you lack the relevant skills , expertise or experience, it is very unlikely that you will be a good role model who inspires students to succeed in this profession.
The NBIPA requires all registered schools and educators meet the standard NBIPA membership criteria in addition to the below requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years full-time working experience as a professional in the field of study they offer
- Proof of regular continuing education attendance – the latest not being older than 6 months
- Fully equipped training facility representative of the setting in which students will work once they have completed their studies with you.
- Portfolio of work
- Course outline and manuals you supply your students
- Method of student assessment
- Certification you supply your students
- Full description of how your course is delivered
- Affiliation with or as a professional brand distributor supplying the products used on your courses.
- If you are a satellite centre or an independent agent of a recognised training institution, a letter from the institution’s director proving such.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form below and return to the NBIPA via e-mail with all the required supporting documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- We will review your application at the next NBIPA Committee Meeting scheduled to take place following receipt of your application.
- You will be notified by e-mail of the approval or rejection of your application
- All successful applicants are subject to a mandatory inspection of premises and facilities by an NBIPA appointed inspector.