All NBIPA Members are afforded the opportunity for both FREE and paid advertising on this website and various other platforms utilised by the NBIPA. Please contact us for more information.
Additionally, the following benefits are enjoyed by our members:
Becoming a member of the NBIPA will result in numerous benefits:
- Recognition as a professional and enhanced employability within the sector
- A competitive advantage in an extremely saturated job market
- A more clearly defined career pathway
- Provide customers with evidence that your qualifications meet industry standards
- Gain access to quality assured Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including online programmes
- Advertise yourself or your business to a wider audience
Latest industry updates and news
Enjoy regular ezines, emails and blog articles containing the latest sector news.
Exciting member benefit offers
Receive exclusive member discounts from participating suppliers, affiliates and service providers.
- Receive NBIPA branded materials including a Certificate to display in your salon;
- FREE listing on the NBIPA directory;
- Monthly feature articles on our blog & social media presences to help you get more exposure in our local industry;
- Business tools & industry workshops.
Find and employ NBIPA Registered Professionals in your salon
1. It will enhance your business
Being a member of the NBIPA assures both the public and any employer that the individual is appropriately qualified to perform their role.
Members are listed on the NBIPA Directory and:
- Meet industry agreed standards
- Have the latest, relevant qualifications to perform their role competently
- Are committed to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Adhere to a Code of Ethical Conduct
Through association with the NBIPA, you can set yourself apart from your competitors and gain credibility as a reputable service provider.
As a highly competitive industry, there is a public demand for beauty professionals to hold the latest industry-approved qualifications.
Put your clients at ease by showing your NBIPA certificate in your salon or studio.
2. Improve Customer satisfaction
Showcasing your professionalism by employing qualified staff will impact positively on consumers, and consequently lead to returning customers and further recommendations.
3. Take the headache out of recruitment
The NBIPA professional database has a clear framework that categorises members according to their job roles, qualifications and experience making it easier for you as an employer to find the best candidates for employment.
More Benefits for Businesses:
Registering your staff with the NBIPA will benefit your business in many ways.
- No longer need to check qualifications – it will be easier to recruit the right people, even when they are from or qualified overseas
- No longer need to check if the member of staff is currently competent as being on our register means they keep up to date with regular CPD
- Have independent evidence of qualification and competence in case of a claim being made against your business
- Have easy-to-provide evidence in audits
- Have access to competitive rates when buying membership in bulk
- Have a competitive edge against those not aligned with the NBIPA
- Be able to provide assurance for your clients that you use a trained, fully qualified workforce
- Get assistance with training plans for staff members
If you would like to speak with us regarding membership for your business, staff or students, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.